The best in Home Automation
Entertainment is central to every smart home and controlling the sources of digital entertainment in even the simplest systems is complex. Add to that, the growing number of connected devices we acquire to simplify life and it’s clear that smart homes need the automation horsepower only Control4 can provide.
Each model can automate and control all your entertainment equipment, in addition to lighting, security systems, climate control, door locks, cameras and more. With a single remote or a mobile app, you can control it all. Powerful automation. Purpose-built for great entertainment.
- One remote controls everything in a single room—or around the home
- 24-bit high-resolution audio is standard
- Built-in streaming services from Deezer, Napster, Pandora, Rhapsody, TIDAL and TuneIn Radio
- Interoperates with over 9500 digital products
- Robust and reliable to power homes of any size
- Control4 mobile app keeps you connected whether you’re at home or away
Beauty & Intelligence
Control4 keypads provide a stunning interface for any Control4 Smart Home, combining flexible button configurations with beautiful colors and finishes.
- Customizable, backlit engraved buttons allow for quick control of favorite scenes.
- Buttons can be configured using five different button sizes for a total of 38 possible configurations and can be reconfigured whenever a change is needed or desired.
- LEDs provide quick visibility to which lights or scenes are currently activated.
- The bottom button can be designated as up and down volume controls.
- Mix-and-match engraved buttons with sleek, screwless faceplates in 12 stylish colors and finishes.
- Available in 120V, 240V or 277V.
Sure, a Control4 keypad can manage all of the lights in the house, but it also doesn’t have to be tied to a single light at all. Buttons can be programmed to handle virtually any non-lighting task, as well.
- Fire up a movie or your favorite Netflix® show.
- Lock and unlock the front door.
- Start or stop the sprinklers.
- Open and/or close the garage door.
- Arm or disarm the alarm.
- Start or stop your music and control the volume.